[INDEHELA-L] New PhD thesis: Zeferino Saugene / Customization

Siyamthanda Luthando Matondolo profcya at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:04:47 EET 2014

Congratulation to him

*Kindly regardsProf CyaEngineering Technologist (ND,BTech, MTech)SAIEE
member and ECSA registered Cell: +27 71 232 1392 & +27 73 532 2077 email:
profcya at gmail.com <profcya at gmail.com>email: profcya at hotmail.com
<profcya at hotmail.com>*
*"God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the
difference..."*