[INDEHELA-L] DDR2014 Conference - call for comtributions

Siyamthanda Luthando Matondolo profcya at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:36:56 EEST 2014

Good day Prof Retha

I would like to know if a person want to participate but don't do any
design, in my research topic can s/he participate on this conference. Last
if person is doing a research under Engineering which involve bit of
design, such as "Renewable Energy" can s/he participate on this conference
if yes what he need to do?

Thanks in advance for your response.

*Kindly regardsProf CyaEngineering Technologist (ND,BTech, MTech)SAIEE
member and ECSA registered Cell: +27 71 232 1392 & +27 73 532 2077 email:
profcya at gmail.com <profcya at gmail.com>email: profcya at hotmail.com
<profcya at hotmail.com>*
*"God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the
difference..."*