[INDEHELA-L] Extension of deadline - Re: HELINA 2014: Final Call for Participation

Jørn Braa jornbraa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 12:13:58 EEST 2014

Hello,

I would kindly ask for an extension of the deadline. We are working on
submissions from Ghana and we are running late. As I am travelling in West
and East Africa until 23 June, it would be good to get an extension. I am
also trying to organise two other submissions ( from East and West Africa),
so an extension would be most welcomed.

Regards
Jørn Braa.