[INDEHELA-L] How to submit to HELINA / Deadline 16 Nov / Extended Call for Participation

Irmeli Luukkonen irmeli.luukkonen at uef.fi
Tue Nov 11 09:08:25 EET 2014

Dear Ralitsa,

you can find the LACASA tables from my last week's presentation, or, maybe you will rather take them from the original source: Tuija's PhD thesis (LACASA is her model). I also suggest that Tuija will be your mentor with this paper, since she is The Expert on this. I can comment when you have something more ready text in the paper. Is this ok with you?

Irmeli

Irmeli Luukkonen, PhD
University of Eastern Finland,
School of Computing, Health Information Systems (HIS),
Bioteknia 2, huone 2418
Phone: +358-40-3553087
P.O. Box 1627, 70211 Kuopio, FINLAND
E-mail: irmeli.luukkonen at uef.fi<mailto:irmeli.luukkonen at uef.fi>