[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Ephias Ruhode ruhode at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:15:10 EET 2014

 Dear All,

It is with pleasure and pride that I refer you to the email below. Johannes
Cronje, the author of the email, is the Dean of the Informatics and Design
faculty at CPUT.

The honour awarded to our INDEHELA principal investigator at CPUT, Prof
Retha de la Harpe, is evidence of her profound dedication to research. By
the way this is an INDEHELA award because most of the students under her
supervision are INDEHELA babies she is nursing ....

Congratulations to Retha.

Regards,
Ephias.