[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Vania Banze vaniabanze at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:30:00 EET 2014

Congratulations Retha, you really deserve this award! 😊

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:15:10 +0200
From: ruhode at gmail.com
To: indehela-l at lists.uef.fi
Subject: [INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Dear All,
It is with pleasure and pride that I refer you to the email below. Johannes Cronje, the author of the email, is the Dean of the Informatics and Design faculty at CPUT.
The honour awarded to our INDEHELA principal investigator at CPUT, Prof Retha de la Harpe, is evidence of her profound dedication to research. By the way this is an INDEHELA award because most of the students under her supervision are INDEHELA babies she is nursing ....
Congratulations to Retha.
Regards,Ephias.