[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Melo Forchu melo at 4chutechnologies.com
Fri Nov 28 12:43:33 EET 2014

Congrats to the Prof Retha,
I'm beaming with joy for being her protégé

*Melo ForchuLead Developer 4chuTechnologiesTel: 072 552 1233 **|** Web:
www.4chutechnologies.com <http://www.4chutechnologies.com> | Skype:
Melo_Forchu*

* 5 Shellcourt, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925 *

*-- This document is solely intended for the recipient. If you are not the
taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
--- 4chuTechnologies is a division of Forchu Communications CC. Reg.
No.:2006/162682/23 *