[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Siyamthanda Luthando Matondolo profcya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:34:48 EET 2014

My most sincere congratulations for this good news. Such a rapid rise is
due entirely to your wisdom and dedication as well as that of your research
passion. I guess next time you will win gold not bronze…lol. Congra…….[?][?][?]

*Kindly regardsCya MatondoloCell: +27 71 232 1392 & +27 73 532 2077 email:
profcya at gmail.com <profcya at gmail.com>email: profcya at hotmail.com
<profcya at hotmail.com>*
*"God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the
difference..."*