[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Bennett Alexander ALEXANDERB at cput.ac.za
Fri Nov 28 15:18:26 EET 2014

Good afternoon Retha,

Congratulations on your marvelous achievement! We are proud of you and we all know how much you deserve this award! Have a great weekend.

Regards, Bennett.

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Prof Bennett Alexander
Head: Department of Information Technology
AlexanderB at CPUT.ac.za
Office: 021-460-3010/3780
Cell: 082-200-6763