[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

sabre abdelwahid bensabrefils at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 28 17:39:17 EET 2014

Congratulation to Prof Retha for all your successes and I wish you more than you have just achieved.May God gives you all the strengths and more to achieve your dream and grant you a long life. It is has been a really pleasure for all of us under your supervisionand to say more that you are not just a supervisor but a good mother you deserve that.

Kind
Sabre Ousman