[INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Irmeli Luukkonen irmeli.luukkonen at uef.fi
Mon Dec 1 10:09:57 EET 2014

Congrats dear Retha!! ☺
Irmeli

From: indehela-l-bounces at lists.uef.fi [mailto:indehela-l-bounces at lists.uef.fi] On Behalf Of Ephias Ruhode
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 12:15 PM
To: Informatics Development for Health in Africa
Subject: [INDEHELA-L] Research Award for Prof Retha de la Harpe ...

Dear All,

It is with pleasure and pride that I refer you to the email below. Johannes Cronje, the author of the email, is the Dean of the Informatics and Design faculty at CPUT.

The honour awarded to our INDEHELA principal investigator at CPUT, Prof Retha de la Harpe, is evidence of her profound dedication to research. By the way this is an INDEHELA award because most of the students under her supervision are INDEHELA babies she is nursing ....

Congratulations to Retha.

Regards,
Ephias.